Through the course of our business we collect personal information from many people. This policy outlines what information we collect, how it is stored and what it is used for. It is our policy not to use any personal information for any purpose other than which it is intended to conduct our business and provide you with services.
This policy and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) are designed to protect individualís information. Business contacts and information are considered to be in the public domain and therefore not covered. The GDPR is in force from May 25th 2018.
What information will we collect and how will we use it?
- We will collect basic identification information such as your name and contact details. This will be used for the supply of any services/products you request. This may include passing details to third party suppliers with whom we have placed a purchase order on your behalf. That supplier will further share those details with third party couriers etc. We will also need to share details with our merchant account providers to administer payments where youíve ordered a product and with our own courier service to ensure your order reaches the intended destination.
- Details required to administer our accounts and billing.
- Electronic delivery of newsletters and any other internally generated information.
- Postal distribution of Colly Brook Fine Furnishings Ltd approved printed material.
We will never knowingly sell or share any personally identifiable information collected by us to any third party.
We will retain all given information on the following basis.
- All information required to administer our accounts system, including bank account details, are stored on Sage and Quick Books software which is encrypted. All paper accounting information is routinely destroyed after 7 years.
- All other contact details and information will be retained indefinitely either on a local hard drive or in paper form stored in locked filing cabinets. Electronic backups are taken to a local drive stored offsite.
- We will hold the information detailed in 2) above so that we can maintain archived records of orders.
We will not retain any credit or debit card details beyond the period needed to take any payment due to Colly Brook Fine Furnishings Ltd. No written or electronic record will be made of any such payment card.
We have to abide by the law of the land and if information is legitimately requested by the Government or one of their agencies we will comply with any such request.
You may at any time review or update any personally identifiable information we hold. In the first instance please make contact at email@example.com We will take any reasonable steps to confirm your identity before any such changes are made.
This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites. Colly Brook Fine Furnishings Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Colly Brook Fine Furnishings Ltd reserves the right to alter, without notice, this policy if either required to under law or to improve services and benefits to our customers. The current policy will always remain available on our website www.collybrook.co.uk
Published: April 2018